Thursday 1 December 2011

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go" [Genesis 28:15]

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done that of which I have spoken to you."  [Genesis 28:15]

"As for me, I am poor and needy; but the Lord takes thought of me." [Psalms 40: 17]

Think of God's love that is depicted in His own words. As we clearly heard the above, God has a special consideration for us. Not only for us but our family, our children, our job, health, agriculture...what not to say! As the hen protects her chick-lings under her wings, God protects us. The Almighty will keep you safe as he promised in Genesis, Chapter 28 verse 15; "I am with you and will keep you wherever you go". He knows everything about you, your sorrows and pain, your struggles and efforts...victories and failures...even sins. God understand and love you more than anything else. He will never forsaken you. In his mighty hands you are always safe. Let your prayers go up relentlessly; Lord says, "Before they call I will answer, while they are yet speaking I will hear" Isaiah 65: 24

Praise the Lord and Jesus is greater than anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment